Our mission is to provide you with a better DJ experience from beginning to end.
We do this by never sacrificing integrity for growth. We could hire a bunch of DJ’s and beat everyone’s prices. However, Instead of being bigger, we pride ourselves on being better.
From the first time you contact us, you will be treated like a VIP. We want to give you great customer service before, during, and after your event. Our DJ’s are not only great at spinning tunes, but they genuinely love what they do and they always treat clients as friends. When asked what our “style” is, we answer “classy, but exciting”. Each event is custom tailored for you right down to your “must play” and “do not” play songs. Call or email and let us give you the VIP treatment.
We believe that a DJ can “Make or Break” your event. Because of this we offer you consultations to meet and learn about your party. The success of any event comes from more than just experience but also good preparation. From special song requests, to working with directly with other vendors at your event. This means you and your guests can enjoy the important stuff DANCING & ENJOYING YOUR PARTY!
THE XCITE DIFFERENCE
We are often asked, “Why do you charge what you do?” There are many answers to this question…
- We have been in business for over a decade and have earned the reputation as a professional and reliable company.
- All of our DJ’s have years of experience.
- The DJ you meet with to plan your event will be the DJ at your event.
- Our equipment is top of the line.
- Customer service is our highest priority.
- DJ Xcite Sound rocks the party!
Whomever you choose for your entertainment, please don’t choose them solely based on price. Consider these interesting statistics of brides polled after their wedding.
- Over 70% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing there reception entertainment
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more on their entertainment.
- Within one week after their reception, over 70% of brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
- When asked over 80% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.